- Grade 3 Assembly, Friday 23 March at 8:45am
- Tentative Grade 3 Field Trip, Wednesday 28 March, all day; more info to come asap.
- Student-Led Conferences, Friday 6 April. No school for students; student only on campus for conferences.
This week in 3D:
- We deepened our morning community time by addressing our every day conflicts and 'stepping into shoes' to see other perspectives and brainstorm solutions.
- We decomposed speeches to better understand what makes a persuasive argument. We used that knowledge to write a persuasive letter to Ms. D for our role in the upcoming assembly.
- We continued our work with fractions by 'playing' with fraction tiles to explore equivalent fractions.
- We continued our character analysis in reading by documenting evidence for our understanding of character traits.
- We practiced reading with expression with our Grade 1 Reading Buddies and we helped them pinpoint the beginning, middle, and end in their stories.
Unit Overview with link to Home Learning Tasks
ES Tech Blog - a guide to apps and resources
Ms. Brewster's Blog
Ms. MacKenty's Blog
Growth Mindset in Maths
ASW Library Database
Teacher = kdunevant1