- Friday, 26 Jan - Star's last day
- Friday, 26 Jan - End of Unit-Who We Are
- Monday, 29 Jan - Two new students join us
- Monday, 29 Jan - Begin new unit-Sharing The Planet
- Tuesday, 6 Feb - Storyteller visits
- Friday, 9 Feb - Carnival!! 3D Students have chosen to dress as jobs, careers, or professions
Highlights from this week:
My favorite part of this week was the composting lesson where we got to breakdown the soil because we got to see the worms and make soil for the plants. P.E. was great too because we got to swim and that's my favorite!
My favorite part of this week was when the High School basketball players came to talk to us because we could ask them a lot of interesting questions and I really like basketball. I really liked Art this week because I could make my sculpture of my snowman.
I liked swimming this week because I learned how to float on my back! In Art, I made a sculpture of David. During our research, I learned that the eye is a muscle.
I really like the Prodigy website because it's fun but it's also educational; it challenges us with Math. My research is almost finished; I've written 4 pages about the digestive system.
Unit Overview with link to Home Learning Tasks
ES Tech Blog - a guide to apps and resources
Ms. Brewster's Blog
Ms. MacKenty's Blog
Growth Mindset in Maths
ASW Library Database
Teacher = kdunevant1