A few updates from 3D:
1. The blog has been updated and if you sign up via the new subscriber feed on the right side of the page, you will receive an email each time a new post goes up. This will be our main form of communication and we plan to keep large emails to a minimum. We hope you will subscribe and enjoy the latest updates. http://aswgrade3d.weebly.com
2. Teacher led conferences will occur on Tuesday, October 11th. There will be no classes or supervision provided for students. Please sign up for a time at the following link or contact us to make alternative arrangements:
3. Our wonderful room parents, Tami and Li, would like to create a centralized email that the class parents can access to communicate amongst themselves for play-dates, birthdays, etc. Please note that this will only be distributed to 3-D parents. If you would NOT like your email included on the list, please reply to this email and let us know; otherwise we will assume you would like to be included.
We understand the need for privacy, and if you choose to be taken off the list this will not in any way affect your ability to receive important information about the class.
4. Today you received a request about our new unit which focuses on culture, creativity, our connections, and how we communicate verbally and non-verbally. We invite you to send in items which celebrate your cultural history/background so that we may learn from each other and better understand how we are connected as a global community. Additionally, we invite you to be a guest speaker in our class to share a more in-depth perspective. A timetable sign up can be found here: SignUpGenius
5. Finally, UN day will be held on Thursday, October 20th. More information will be shared in the coming weeks. If you might be free to join us for the class/school celebration, please let us know and we'll provide more times and details as soon as we know more.
Thank you so much for your support!
We are honored to have such an amazing group of youngsters!
Katherine, Sylwia, Tami, and Li
Unit Overview with link to Home Learning Tasks
ES Tech Blog - a guide to apps and resources
Ms. Brewster's Blog
Ms. MacKenty's Blog
Growth Mindset in Maths
ASW Library Database
Teacher = kdunevant1